In addition to the provisions of Decree No. 43249-S published yesterday, which yesterday, which established the mandatory vaccination in the public and private sector, the public and private sectors, the Government announced today in a press conference and through social networks (https://www.facebook.com/CasaPresidencial) that as of December 1, 2021, the QR code will be required for entry to the following establishments QR code will be required to enter the following public and private establishments:
Restaurants, sodas, cafeterias and food courts.
– Bars and casinos.
– Stores in general and shopping malls.
– Fitness centers.
– Hotels, cabins and lodging establishments.
– Activities, organizations or congregations in places of worship.
– Event halls.
– Adventure tourism.
– Theaters, cinemas, academies of arts and dance, establishments of artistic activities.
– Establishments of sporting activities.
The person who has completed his two-dose vaccination schedule more than 8 days ago and has not more than 8 days ago and has not received his/her certificate of vaccination against COVID-19 in his/her e-mail can request it at the following link: https://www.ministeriodesalud.go.cr/index.php/vigilancia-de-la-salud/certificado-de-vacunacion-covid -19