This category is granted to people initially for two renewable years, and allows them to have labor freedom. Their main requirement is that they have a first degree relationship or by consanguinity with a Costa Rican. Or that they have had a temporary residence for three years and make a change of category.
-Permanent residence due to a relationship with a Costa Rican.
-Permanent residence due to change of category for having had a temporary residence for 3 years.
- Permit for workers of specific occupation requested to work with a legal entity.
- Permit for workers of specific occupation requested to work with a natural person.
- Permit for workers of specific occupation on their own.
- Permits for students and their dependents.
- Permits for researchers, teachers and volunteers.
- Permits for workers linked to specific projects.
Special migratory situations that do not require a permanent or temporary status in the country.
Extension of Stay.
Exit permit for minors who are residents or nationals.
Cancellation of file.
Refund of deposits.
Renewal of residence cards.
Replacement of residence cards.
Change of immigration category or subcategory.
They are special authorizations to enter the country.
- Multiple Visa
- Entry visa
- Extension request
- Tourist Visa
Solicitud de inclusión en Registro de Empresas de la Dirección General de Migración y Extranjería para empresas que desean traer ejecutivos, técnicos o personal capacitado.
Application for inclusion in the Business Registry of the General Directorate of Migration and Foreigners for companies that want to bring executives, technicians or trained personnel, said Directorate has 7 categories for companies that want to apply depending on the business line of each one, the requirements vary .